August 28, 2008

Moments forming memories






I have not been religious about my posting recently an have not written anything remotely current in months. I have been posting writings from the last year as I realize that many of the thoughts, emotions and dilemmas are still very real for me-- so much for progress.
However, the last few months since i returned from China have been laden with realizations, relaxations and lusciousness. It also seems that I am gearing up for yet another adventure : this one may be the grandest all others paling in comparison (details to follow s the aspirations become more realistic.

But as for the recent past there is much that deserves recognition. And as my recent trend proves, I am better with pictures than with words. So Here I show what is going on in my mind and heart.

No comments: