June 8, 2007

I have a new home. Consider coming for a visit.



UpDate:
So less than twelve hours before leaving Shanghai for the summer I signed a lease for a great new apt. I have a place to live... and a job it is almost like I am making a new life in China. who would have guessed?

And I am back in the States for the summer, currently lying in the sun in a park in San Francisco... I will spend the next 7 weeks traipsing all around the country trying to see as many loved ones as possible. Then in August I will go to work teaching, learning, living and playing.

As I am reminded of how much I love and miss my friends I am inspired to INVITE YOU to visit me in Shanghai. I have the new apt that has a great spare room... and any excuse to travel is a good one. So consider a trip to China this year.... I will make it memorable... and well worth your while... Promise.

While I am in the US I have a new cell # so feel free to reach me: (415.283.8793)

No comments: